This is a past event. Registration is closed.
- Country of Origin rules
- USMCA rules
- Substantial transformation rules
- Country of Origin marking and labeling requirements
- Impact of Origin for additional duties/rules ie: Section 321, 232, ,etc.
- Impact of Origin on duty reduction/exemptions: USMCA, Government incentive programs, etc.
- Recommended trade best practices and controls to increase compliance and mitigate risk.
CCS CREDITS WILL BE GRANTED
- Ryan Landers, Asst. Supervisory Import Specialist, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Mathew Martin, Supervisory Import Specialist, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Steve Zisser, President , Zisser Group